Your shopping cart is empty.
I am here to help make your online art purchase experience a success.... if you cannot find the answer to any questions you may have below please contact me through the website and I will answer your questions and solve any issues as quickly as possible.I look forward to working with you to bring quality artwork into your home and working environment...
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Returns Policy for Original Art: 30-day money back guarantee if you are not totally satisfied with your ORIGINAL artwork purchase.No questions asked,artwork must be returned in the original packaging undamaged.Return shipping cost at customer’s expense; customer must insure artwork for return.
- Shipping for Original Art: Your orders will be shipped after payment is received. All purchases are insured and professionally packed. Tracking numbers will be supplied for each shipment.
-Shipment (Original Art) arrives damaged: If your painting arrives and the box is damaged, please contact me immediately via the website to let me know. Before opening the package YOU MUST PHOTOGRAPH the damaged package. You may open the package to see if the work has been damaged,and if it is then please photograph the damaged artwork. NOTE: Every original work of art is photographed before and after it is packaged and shipped to you for insurance purposes. All of my original artworks are insured for transportation.
-Shipping Fees for Original Art: All shipping fees are pre calculated for the U.S.. For all other countries please contact me directly through the website to arrange shipping estimate. All foreign clients will be responsible for paying all applicable taxes and duty upon receipt of their paintings.
-Ready to Hang: If you choose to buy a framed original painting it will be shipped ready to hang using professional grade wire and attachments.
-Custom Orders: Custom orders are welcome. Please contact me via the website and I will be happy to discuss your personal needs for the artwork you envision.
-Commission Work: It is an honor and an inspiring challenge to create a unique piece for you. I work from photographs, notes and sketches. Please contact me via the website to discuss any ideas you have regarding commission works. A non-refundable deposit (20%) is required,but if you are not totally satisfied with the piece a full refund minus the deposit (20%) will be issued. Your total satisfaction is my goal.I appreciate your interest in my art.
Art Prints Shipping & Returns
We ship worldwide with USPS and FedEx.
We will choose the most cost-effective shipping carrier based on the items ordered and their destination. Shipping times range from 5-10 business days.You will receive a tracking number as soon as your order has been shipped.
Large Size Products and Crating Policies
* Due to shipping requirements and the potential for damage some products over 30" on the short side,or over 40" in length must be crated at an additional cost.
* Products over 40" long that are shipped flat may require freight shipping, We can provide freight quotes for these orders. Please allow additional time for the quote and freight delivery times.
* All additional Crate and Freighting Fees will be billed separately after processing your order.
Shipping Outside of the Continental US, Expedited Shipping, and Special Requests
* If you reside outside of the continental United States, including Alaska and Hawaii, please contact me via the website regarding your shipping preferences.
* APO shipping is charged full cost and sent via USPS.
* Requests for shipping outside of the continental United States, other types of shipping, and expedited shipping will be charged at full cost.
Art Prints Return Policy
* We do not accept returns; all sales are FINAL.
* We do our utmost to ensure that your prints are packaged carefully and arrive safely at their destination.
* If your prints arrive damaged, please keep all packaging and fill out the contact form with your order number for further instructions.
All designs and images are the property of Irina Malkmus, and may not be reproduced or used in any manner without prior written consent.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this business has provided a returns & exchanges policy for all art purchases.
Your art will be shipped to you professionally packed with protective packaging material. For more information please read FAQ
This website provides a secure checkout with SSL encryption.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this Art Seller has published information about the archival materials used to create their products in an effort to provide transparency to buyers.
Fine materials: paper, canvas, metal, paint, ink, top coat has the highest quality.
This is only visible to you because you are logged in and are authorized to manage this website. This message is not visible to other website visitors.
Click on any Image to continue
The above preview shows how to use the live preview on this website. The image displayed is just an example, and is not available for sale.
This means you can use the camera on your phone or tablet and superimpose any piece of art onto a wall inside of your home or business.
To use this feature, Just look for the "Live Preview AR" button when viewing any piece of art on this website!
Below, select which favorite lists you would like to save this product into.
SAVE 20% ON YOUR FIRST ORDER!
Enter your email below and we'll email you a 20% OFF Coupon right now!